Saturday, September 24, 2011

What Kind of Woman?

Friday night fourteen of us gathered around tables in the back yard to fill our tummies.  Then we gathered in the living room to fill our hearts.  We took a look at Proverbs to see what kind of women we are and what kind we should be.

Did it make a difference in their lives?  I really don't know.  I do know the Word is powerful and living and can cleanse.  All I have to do is be faithful to show them.  Teach them.  Encourage them.

After they stretched out all over the floor for a few hours of sleep,  we filled their tummies again and sent them on their way.

Praying, praying, praying there is a difference.



1 thoughts:

adriannav_02 said...

I LOVE YOU CAROL!!!!!
Thank you for being such an inspiration to all of us. You are God sent and I am thankful for you each and every single day!