Saturday, September 3, 2011

Three Girls Sixteen



Their very first photo together.  Rachel is just hours old, Hannah and Leah are 11 months, Kayla is 11, Adam is 14 and Kyle is 16.  

I love this picture.


This is when they are all three 2 years old.  I took them to Lubbock and we went to buy some new pajamas then to the photography studio in the mall.  

Did I mention I was on crutches?  

Just me and the girls?  

Hannah held on to one crutch and Rachel held on to the other with Leah holding her hand.  We were a sight.  What a trip that was!








Hannah





Leah





Rachel


There were times when they were little I couldn't even imagine them at 16.  Here we are.  As it has been with Kyle, Adam, and Kayla, I can honestly say I love them more and more every day.

They are so busy that I am beginning to get a taste of what life will be like when the are all gone.  Makes my heart sad.  I miss the older ones so much sometimes that my heart aches.  Then I remind myself that at least I still have them.

         Love. 

               Love. 

                     Love.


0 thoughts: