Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Time Spent

One of the greatest treats for me as a Momma is to see my kids ministering to other people. When Kayla talks about the Bible study she has in her home with several of the girls who were part of our Bible study in Stillwater, I usually cry. It makes my heart happy. Jade is loving on other mommy's babies and Amber has prayed over the radio with one who was waiting for help to come. Kevin spends valuable time with a young man going to school in Tulsa. Both Kyle and Adam have talked to people about the Lord, sometimes while their audience is captive. :)

When I talk with Keith and Sherri about the university ministry at Lubbock, I am overwhelmed with how God is using them. When I was at their house last Thursday night we stayed up until well after one just talking God talk. So sweet.

Marla shares some of when she and Justin lead worship and, the greatest of all - when she loves on her babies.

There is nothing I want more than for my kids to be in the center of God's will. Watching them work for the Lord, hearing how they love on students/young ladies/babies just makes me feel like I'm going to explode.

This past weekend in Ruidoso I was so blessed to spend time with Sherri, Marla, Tara and Cynthia as we loved on those girls. There is nothing sweeter than working alongside girls you've been blessed to spend time with earlier in life. Knowing that time put into their lives is now bearing fruit.


Love every minute now.

Worth every minute then.



Sherri, Cynthia and Tara



Sweet Girls


Twins - not really


Baby Anna


4 thoughts:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love your blog post, Carol. They truly inspire me. Thank you for all you do.

-Lisa Coleman

Amber said...

I sure do love you.
You are so beautiful.

Grace & Bryan Willnerd said...

well that looked fun :) It is hard to move and move and move again....I'm so glad you showed me how to create those good relationships. Just wish I had more time and $$$ to go and see friends.