Monday, March 21, 2011

Florida

Our yearly "sister trip" took place in Tampa Florida this year. We loved it. Twice we went over to Ybor City and walked up and down the "Cigar City" sidewalks, and tried different cuisine. Cathy like her Greek meal, but Christy and I didn't love ours. But the Cuban food we LOVED. The food was good, the dessert was excellent.

We went to the beach on Wednesday afternoon and it was the perfect end to a great trip.

I took videos with my phone for a lot of the trip and it wasn't until we played them back and heard the commentary that we realized how hick we really are. Or at least I am.

We shopped, ate, and laughed until we cried.

Most of the photos turned out blurry, which I was quite grateful for that on our "jumping pictures". You just really don't want to see those. So funny.

So, once again, Christy, thank you for letting us go along with you. Thank your bosses for me. It was wonderful!






0 thoughts: