Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Wheels in my Head go Round and Round

My Jesus, My Savior
Lord there is none like you.

I need to copy the sign up sheets for the directory to be ready for right after church.

All of my days, I long to praise the wonders of your mighty love.

I need to make sure the girls get the taco meat to take to mom's for lunch while I meet with young mommy.

My Comfort, my shelter, tower of refuge and strength. Let every breath, all that I am, never cease to worship You.

I'm ready to go see Mickey after lunch.  
I hope we make it before she says hello to Jesus 
face to face.

Shout to the Lord all the earth let us sing
Power and majesty praise to the King
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
at the sound of your Name

STOP IT!!!

At the sound of His name the mountains bow down and the sea will roar, 
but I'm not even here.  While the words come out, the "to do" list 
was getting louder and louder in my head. 
 What am I doing?  

Father, I want to be single-minded.  Focused on You.  Not on what I have to remember to do, or who isn't here this morning, or who is going through what.  I need to stop it.  I need to think about You.

I sing for joy at the work of Your hands
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand

Nothing compares to the promise I have in You.

Photobucket

0 thoughts: