Friday, December 4, 2009

Uncle Arnold

A couple of weeks ago my Uncle Arnold called Michael to see if there was water in our horse trough because he wanted to come that Sunday to be baptized. We know he knew the Lord for years but he is at a point in his life that he wants to know he's done what he's supposed to do. This man has buried two of his children and his wife. Through those times I knew he had a strength that had to come from the Lord. He, like the rest of us, has a past he's not proud of. But he's trying. Really trying. When he first crawled into the tub, he started to sit down and baptize himself! Michael told him that was his job, so he stood up and held his nose. So cute.

Probably the sweetest thing for me was when I looked over past the men's shoulders, I saw my Uncle C.W.'s blue eyes. I knew out of all his brothers, this would have brought C.W. the most joy. He was rejoicing in heaven with the angels. I know he was.



So cute.




1 thoughts:

neecie said...

Love, love these pics. I just love Arnold!